We call ourselves a full-service company for a good reason – we really do it all. Soup-to-nuts, A to Z, top to bottom – whichever expression you prefer, we handle everything from design to production to logistics and everything in between.
Our value-added service includes all necessary arrangements for pre-show logistics and on-site services. We will assist you in all phases of show and event services including:
- Order and coordinate I&D labor (Exhibitor Appointed Contractor)
- Provide drawings and obtain show approval for hanging structures
- Complete all forms (meet deadline dates for discounts)
- Provide electrical floor plans/setup instructions
- Obtain engineering certificates where required
- Follow-up with contractors
- Audit contractors’ final invoices
- Transportation logistics and tracking
- Onsite on call customer service
THE NEXUS PROCESS
When you work with Nexus, you get rid of the headache while maintaining control. We’ll set you up with a designer, who will work with you to turn your concept into a fully realised idea. The approved design goes to our fabricators who turn dreams into realities. We’ll build your display with details like weight, storage, and mobility in mind. The end result is an effective, functional, and innovative display. And it all starts with you!
Bring us your concept today; we can’t wait to bring your “wow” to life.
In an effort to serve you better, Nexus Exhibits has been developing various online tools and systems to allow our clients access to their inventory, our rental items and more. If you would like more information about our growing library of online tools please contact us.
This is our client inventory and ordering system. Registered users can login to see what items they have available for events. They can create orders and add Nexus rental items. We will arrange, pack and ship the orders and you never have to leave your chair
DID YOU KNOW?
Get your exhibit started